Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Undertaker confronts Brock Lesnar after UFC 121 loss...



Ariel Helwani is conducting an interview with WWF legend The Undertaker, as Brock Lesnar walks past post fight The Undertaker asks Brock if he "wants to do it'? (referring to fighting the former UFC Heavyweight Champ) As Brock is walking back to his locker after his UFC 121 loss, The Undertaker decides to confront Brock, explaining to Ariel they have a "past" and its a "personal thing". I don't know about you, but Brock Lesnar would absolutely DESTROY The Undertaker in an actual fight.... This isn't WWF buddy!

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Brock would smash him for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Broc has no fighting skills, he is a hellava wrestler, but not a fighter, I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Undertaker beat him, Broc has never impressed me, as big as he is, he should be dominating, but every time I see him fight, it is Laughable, I just don't know anymore, But I would not be suprised if the Undertaker kicked his a%$.

    ReplyDelete