Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oliveira Can Finally Afford Cheeseburgers...

 
Charles Oliveira spoke to Tatame.com about how much happier his life has become from his new found fame and fortune. Although Oliveira is a rising start, his future is very promising. He is as humble as they get, and yet another super start in the making raining from Brazil. Brazil seems to pump out nothing but the best of the best when it comes to fighters. Here is what he told MMA News:

"Now that I’m on UFC, I can focus exclusively on my trainings, in my future. Before I didn’t have enough money to buy stuff. I have a girlfriend, Thalita, and sometimes I wanted to take her out for a nice meal and I couldn’t afford it. Now I can go out with her and it what I want… So it’s much better ... Literally a dream. Now, I’m not great. But I can buy my stuff. Well, I bought a new closet. My house is humble, who knows me I almost live on a slum. Now, thanks God, if my girlfriend says: 'Baby, I want to eat a cheeseburger with salad today', I can afford it. If my friend comes to ask me: 'Charles, I’m feeling like eating something but I can’t afford it', I go there and help him. I’m a humble guy, I like to help my friends. Thanks God I’m living my dream, a new life."


Source: MMA News

No comments:

Post a Comment